Etiketter

torsdag 6 oktober 2011

Date at Mc`donalds

Date at mc´donalds 
Hi my name is Mark and I´m fourteen years old and go to a shool called burg. Last week I went on a date with a girl called Chloe that goes in my class. This date turned out a litle crazy you se the first thing that happened when we ordered was that the waiter suddenly started to talk about he´s new car and after that he diden´t serv the food that we had ordered and after that he just began to scream and shout out words that was inposibule to understand and after that Chloe just walked away without saying a word but I diden´t care you se this was all a prank made upp by the waiter and me. The reason we made upp this prank was because Chloe had stolen the weaters favorite Cd player. The next day Chloe turned the cd player back to the waiter and everything was fine again.

1 kommentar:

  1. Interesting story! (No twins though!)

    Good word knowledge but check spelling more carefully!
    I've copied your text and made some correction. Ask if you don't understand the corrections.

    SvaraRadera