Etiketter

onsdag 30 november 2011

Ghoststory

It was a cold and dark night. All the light was turned of so you could almost not se anything. On the street rokly a boy once lived. He was only 8 years old and still hes parents were dead therefor he had to takecare of himself. He didn´t have house therefor he slept on the street. He did´t have any money he was instead forced to steal hes dayli meal but one day he got catched and sent to jail. When he got  to jail he decided to instead of getting hes punishment take hes life. And that was the story of the litle boy Jerry, our teacher Bob said. Iwas very bored by the story. I was not the type that believed in ghost storys or was afraid of the dark. 
When clas was over I went in to the town. I lived at the country in England but not very far from the town. When I entered the town I passed by a candyshop. I decided to go in to the store and bye some candy. The shop keeper semed to be tired of a hard days work and didn´t notice until I was going to pay for my candy. When I lived the shop the shop keeper said somthing that sounded like: have a nice day.
When I entered the busstation I satt down and begun to eat my candy. Everything semed to be normal at first but after awhile i felt this strange feling in my chest. At first I ignored but soon it hurted so much that it was imposible to ignore the pain. I begun to scream. Everyone around me stared at me but i ignored them. A lady asked me, are you all right then everything became black. 
When I woke up I saw a strange light. I was very tired so I didn´t mind the strange light and quickly faled asleep again. 
Wake up darling it´s time to go to school, my mam said to me. So it was all just a strange dream then but when i was going to grab my shoolbag I noticed that the candy that I had bought yesterday was in there.
O my god, i thought to myself.
Mom!
yes.
Was I at home yesterday, I asked.
Of course you was what do you think, she said and looked at me like I was a total idiot.
Ok, then I be leaving, I said and went to shool.
After shool I went to town once again. I had to find out if that acident with the candy yesterday was real. When I arived at the stoore I bought the same candy that I had bought yesterday. When I was going to pay for the candy I noticed that the it wasen´t the same shopkeeper as yesterday but I didn´t care. When I got out of the stoore I begun to eat the candy. Nothing happened. 
I gues it was just a dream, I thought for myself and then went to the busstation. I stil didn´t now why I couldn´t remember that I was home yesterday. My mom had told me that I was home but I remember that I was at the candyshop. 
Who cares, I thought to myself and then ate the rest of my candy. 
When I went of the buss everything semed to be normal. I had eaten all of my candy and nothing had happen. 
Wel it was just a dream then, I thought to myself but the I suddenly feelt a pain my neck and the evrything became black. 
When I woke up I sow that strange light I had seen the last day but this time I could move. I raised myself upp and then i discovered that I could fly. 
Have I becomed a ghost, I thought to myself. I looked around and discovered that I was in a rume. I touched the wall to find out if my teori was true. I exepected that my hand would slip right frue the wall but nothing happened. I decided to just ly down on the bed that I had woke up in and get some sleep.
What is this, I thought to myself before I falled to sleep. 
When I woke upp I was still in the same roome but somthing was diferent. Before there hadn´t been a door in the room but now it was. I open the door and then entered a garden. It was the biggest and most beutiful garden I had ever seen. It had lots of flowers, bushes and trees. I now jused my new abiliti and flied ower the garden to se if there was an exit somwere but when I looked down the only thing I could se was trees. I decided to fly higher and higher until I could se what was beyond the trees but no mather how high up in the air I was all I could se was trees. I decided that if i couldn´t find an exit I would juse my abiliti to fly to space but no mather how long I flied all I could se was the blue sky and no sins of space. What was this. Was I dead. 
After a while I flied down to the garden. When I got down heard a sound. I looked around and noticed that there was another boy at the place. He told me that hes name was Randy he didn´t tel me hes last name but I didn´t care. I asked him if there was any chans that he had seen an exit of a kind. Hes answer was no and he also said that that he had been stucked for the foresst for about 25 years but that he hadn´t ached a day. Soon it begun to get dark. 
The next day I continued to search for an exit without any results but with this new body i didn´t get tired. I could search the entire day. I continued for days to search without geting tired but after a while I was getting inpatience and flied down to the other boy. I asked him why hi didn´t help me to search for an exit. He answered that he didn´t se any point in it. After all he had searchen without resting for years. 
But this forest is huge and we havn´t seen the end of it, I said to him.
I don´t care, the boy answered. Now I was getting angry at him and flied right at him but when I hit him I flew right trough him but when I got to the other side I didn´t se the forest. I saw a strange light and suddenly I was right back in my room. 
What was that, I thought to myself and I never got the answer.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Good history and god langrege.

    SvaraRadera
  2. A very good story but I would like to get some explanation at the end.

    Good word knowledge!

    You find more comments In Unikum!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag valde att ta detta arbete till min portfolio utav samma anledningen som min storyline med andra ord att det visar att jag har utvecklats än del.

    SvaraRadera