Etiketter

måndag 10 februari 2014

Creative conector code orange

I can´t find any similarities between this book and some other book but I can kinda relate to Mitty. All the way from the end of seven grade to the end of last term I was just slacking of on the lesson. I didn´t study, I didn´t do my homework and I didn´t have any rutins just like Mitty. I also like rock music like Mitty. Not the same subgenres but still rock music. A diffrences bewtween Mitty and though is that I also practise music and during the period I was slacking of in school I was working super hard on my music projects and to develop my skills further. I´m still practising a lot of music but I managed to find a way to make it work with school wich I gues you could say about mitty as well. He still listens to a lot of music and slack of but he managed to make it work with school. Of course a big deal of it was him dealing with the smallpox accident.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar