Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie diary

Today has been a horrible day. The meeting about the environment was supposed to be held today and me and Egg had tons of things we needed to do. We had to get chairs and food and prepare a speech. Neither me nor Egg are good at talking in front of people and all I wanted to do was to hang out with dot. Anyway Egg said that I was supposed to meet him at the supermarket to help him carry the chairs. But I forgot the time and a bully distracted him on the way and when I got home all the chairs were destroyed. He got very angry at me and on top of that I had forgotten to make the speech.        

At five I was going to meet Dot at the wind farm. She didn´t show up thugh and I waited for like thirty minutes. When I got home I noticed that I had mised the entire meeting. I also found out that only two people showed up. I had such a bad conscience and I knew I had to make it pup to Egg. I have to go now, se ya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar