Etiketter

onsdag 21 september 2011

Answer to Sarahs letter.

Hi Sarah! it´s been a while. I hope you are well and made a lot of god friends. I read that you lived near piccadilly circus, it must be awesome.

I also read that your school was big and that there was a nice teacher named Mr Frankling that helped you settle in.

Me and the gang is hanging out as always but it feels kinda empty when you´re not around but last time we hung round we tried to make a cake but we totally failed therefore we decided to just go to a café and eat a cake there.

The school is troublesome as always, it´s so much homework that I think I´m going nuts but I can´t complain I mean if you want a nice job in the future you got to study hard.

I´ll come and visit you soone

Jen

2 kommentarer:

  1. good job! its a good mail and kind of funny.

    SvaraRadera
  2. A nice letter! Good content and fluency!

    Correct:
    ...good friends...
    ...Picadilly Circus...
    ...last week we hung.....
    ...therefore we decided...
    ...you've got study...
    I'll come and visit you soon.

    SvaraRadera